Saturday, February 20, 2010

i like days like today.

It's 5:04. I get off in less than an hour, and I'm just sitting here enjoying a lazy Saturday at work. I usually take my coffee black, but today I decided to be adventurous and go for a shot of French Vanilla. Mmmm.

It really is the little things that make life so wonderful. I like working with my friend Molly, especially when the boys aren't here. I love the boys...but sometimes I just like my estrogen unpolluted.

I like reading my friend Michelle Sanders's blog and being inspired by the amazing things she makes with her hands, like the necklace I gave my mama for Christmas.


I like going on dates with my boyfriend, even if it's just dinner and a movie. It's so lovely having him in Baton Rouge these days.


I like bonding with my Disney friends about non-Disney things on Twitter, like musicals, hideous pants, and wedding dresses. I like listening to Magical Mouse Radio and remembering crying for 20 minutes after leaving the Magic Kingdom.


I like driving out of the way just to get Taco Bell because I'm craving it, then pretending it's from Pecos Bill.


I like getting messages from old teachers that I really loved in high school, especially when they make me tear up.

I like my sometimes average, often random, usually great life.

Everyone have a magical Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. awwhhhh! Thanks hun! I like reading sweet blog posts but super fun local facebook friends;) Looks like I'll be seeing you next weekend...Z scored an invite to N's birthday party! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Sprinkle some pixie dust. You know you wanna :]