Friday, September 25, 2009

this week has been a stressful one

Things that made this week better:

Monday: Theology of the Body, which was created by this awesome guy right here.



Tuesday:
my mother made gumbo. This is one of the GOOD things about living at home while going to college!



Wednesday: I finally bought Gregory Maguire's Wicked. When I was little, I was totally obsessed with The Wizard of Oz. I was Dorothy for Halloween, like, 4 times. When we went to Walt Disney World and saw the ruby slippers on display at the Great Movie Ride, I completely freaked out and tried to convince my parents to buy them for me. (Hah, right.) Anyway, I love anything having to do with Oz, and I'd seen posters for the musical but I've been wanting to read the book for a long time now. So, I am now, and it's great.




Thursday: I made a 94 on my sociology exam, and didn't even study. Much.

A little blurry, but whatever.

And Friday: TGIF!



Everyone have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprinkle some pixie dust. You know you wanna :]